Why This Book Is Better Than Other SEO Books


Modern SEO is complicated, fast moving, and rife with misconceptions. This makes it extremely difficult to learn. When I began researching for this book, I read all of the major SEO books that were available. I quickly found that they were full of theory and lacked actionable steps to really help the reader master the subject.
I wrote this book with the goal of building the bridge between theory and action by bringing together all of the best sources of information I have found and putting them in a format that makes it easy to understand and, more importantly, do SEO like a professional. This emphasis on action follows the steps I originally used to leam SEO. I believe this focus on process followed by explanation is unique among SEO books on the market, and I believe it will make the difference that allows you to out rank your competition.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন